I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by thehesoproject.wordpress.com – a beautiful blog where you can discover the world as seen by a keen eye and written them out with the inner beauty, wisdom and knowledge of a creative writer. Check it out!
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person that nominated you… thanks again to
2 Post the award picture in your post.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself (I have taken the liberty to mention 10):
- My passion is knowledge – reading, writing, music, movies and every day life assist me in the pursuit of knowledge.
- I am self-conscious and hopelessly romantic.
- I dislike when they call this State “God’s Country”, a phrase which I consider is disrespect to God.
- I would love to have a dog – but couldn’t due to reasons stated in my blog of Oct 5: “Travel All-Inclusive: Tails of Affection”.
- I adore the genius of Michelangelo.
- I would like to travel more. It’s important to me.
- Is it possible for me to own a home in London or Madrid? I would love that.
- I think about my mistakes.
- I still believe anything is possible if you believe in yourself.
- The goodness of a person spreads in all direction. I would like to be kind whenever possible because it is always possible if you try.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and notify them of the nomination. (You are supposed to nominate 15 bloggers. But I have limited this to 9 since I have not read that many blogs yet)
Here is my diverse list of nominations. All are great sites and are worth a visit so check them out.